HomeCelebrityPrince Andrew Will Reportedly Be “Forced Out” Of His Home After Being...

Prince Andrew Will Reportedly Be “Forced Out” Of His Home After Being Mentioned In Unsealed Epstein Docs

Date:

Related stories

Wiz: Cybersecurity agency rejects Google’s $23bn takeover supply

Getty ImagesWiz CEO Assaf Rappaport advised workers they firm...

Google dunks long-running plan to chop cookies

In a shock transfer Google has deserted a plan...

Dwell Price range 2024 updates on journey & tourism business: Large push to non secular tourism

The Finance Minister's Price range speech highlighted the federal...

Elon Musk says Tesla will begin utilizing humanoid robots subsequent 12 months

Tesla boss Elon Musk says the electrical automobile automobile...

CrowdStrike shares slide as IT disruption continues

Shares in cybersecurity agency CrowdStrike have plunged greater than...

Prince Andrew‘s year is off to a rocky start. New reports claim that the disgraced British royal will be “forced out” from his home following this week’s release of the Jeffrey Epstein court docs.
According to the Daily Mail, plans to have Andrew removed from his mansion in Windsor were already underway by his brother, King Charles.
Prince Andrew Named In Epstein Court Docs
The recent unsealing of documents mentioning his name a reported whopping 69 times in Epstein’s sex trafficking ring appears to have solidified plans to evict him.
Sources say that once he moves from the property he has been living in since 2003, he will receive a smaller home that reflects his downgraded status in the royal family.
For those who aren’t aware, Andrew’s mother, Queen Elizabeth, had already stripped her son of his military titles and patronages in 2022. This followed the civil sexual assault lawsuit filed by Virginia Giuffre in August 2021.
In her suit, Giuffre accused Andrew of intentional infliction of emotional distress. She recounted multiple alleged encounters with the prince in the early 2000s.
She was just 17 years old when Epstein began trafficking her from country to country. During this time, she would meet and engage in sexual relations with high-profile and wealthy stars.
The prince reportedly paid a whopping $16 million to settle the case, per Sky News.
Insiders reportedly say Andrew has tarnished the royal family’s reputation. They can’t even appear in public with him.
Andrew’s New Life Since Giuffre’s Civil Suit
He can still attend private family events. But due to his actions that have already tarnished the family’s reputation, they have barred him from involvement in any public matters.
“When it comes to any public role for his brother, there is no way back,” an insider told Daily Mail.
“There has always been an agreement that Andrew would be permitted to attend private and family events, as is his right. But not public or official ones. That has not changed.”
Frogmore Cottage, the home Meghan Markle and Prince Harry shared before quitting the royal family, is still vacant.
On Wednesday (January 3), the explosive court documents were released. They included very graphic details of Andrew’s alleged sexual relations with underage girls.
“Jane Doe #3 was forced to have sexual relations with this Prince when she was a minor in three separate geographical locations: in London (at Ghislaine Maxwell’s apartment), in New York, and on Epstein’s private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands (in an orgy with numerous other under-aged girls),” the court docs read, per RadarOnline.
RELATED: Ghislaine Maxwell Files An Appeal Following 20-Year Prison Sentence For Role In Jeffery Epstein Sex Trafficking Ring
The post Prince Andrew Will Reportedly Be “Forced Out” Of His Home After Being Mentioned In Unsealed Epstein Docs appeared first on The Shade Room.

Source link

Subscribe

- Never miss a story with notifications

- Gain full access to our premium content

- Browse free from up to 5 devices at once

Latest stories

spot_img

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here