New Delhi: The Board of Secondary Education Rajasthan (BSER) outcomes 2020 can be introduced anytime this week by the Rajasthan Board Secondary Education (RBSE) Board.
The Rajasthan Class 10 exams needed to be postponed as a result of coronavirus lockdown and had been later carried out between June 29 and 30 as an alternative of March 20 to 24.
The passing marks for RBSE 10th Exam college students is 33 per cent in all six topics — Science, Social Science, English, Hindi, Mathematics and both of Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Rajasthani/ Music/ others.
The college students who appeared for this examination have to verify Rajasthan Board Secondary Education Board’s official web sites – rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in to know their marks.
Here’s find out how to verify Rajasthan Board Class 10th outcomes on-line:
1. The college students ought to first go to the RBSE’s official web sites
2. Click on the hyperlink displaying class 10 outcomes choice
3. Now enter your roll quantity and put the required particulars
4. You can now see your result’s being displayed on the display screen
5. Check your scorecard rigorously and obtain the end result copy for future reference
Students can verify the RBSE 10th end result 2020 through SMS: Type – RESULT (area) RAJ10A (area) ROLL NUMBER – and ship it to 56263.
Earlier on Thursday, the Rajasthan Board had clarified that it might situation a discover, earlier than releasing the outcomes of the category 10 annual examination.
The RBSE Class 12th Science outcomes 2020 had been declared on July eight and the general passing proportion was recorded at 91.96. The Rajasthan board additionally introduced class 12 commerce outcomes on July 13