The Rajasthan RBSE Class 10 outcomes 2020 is prone to be introduced by Rajasthan Board Secondary Education (RBSE) within the coming days. The outcomes can be declared on RBSE’s official web sites – rajresults.nic.in and rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
Notably, the Rajasthan Class 10 exams have been scheduled to be held from March 20 to 24 however have been postponed attributable to coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak. The exams have been later performed between June 29 and 30. The RBSE Class 12th Science outcomes 2020 have been declared on July eight and the general passing proportion was recorded at 91.96. The Rajasthan board additionally introduced class 12 commerce outcomes on July 13.
Here’s the way to verify Rajasthan Board Class 10th outcomes on-line:
1. The college students ought to first go to the RBSE’s official web sites
2. Click on the hyperlink displaying class 10 outcomes possibility
3. Now enter your roll quantity and put the required particulars
4. You can now see your result’s being displayed on the display
5. Check your scorecard fastidiously and obtain the consequence copy for future reference
Students may verify the RBSE 10th consequence 2020 through SMS: Type – RESULT (house) RAJ10A (house) ROLL NUMBER – and ship it to 56263.
The passing marks for RBSE 10th Exam college students is 33 per cent in all six topic particularly Science, Social Science, English, Hindi, Mathematics and both of Sanskrit/ Urdu/ Rajasthani/ Music/ others.