Two children die after by accident consuming acid in Attock

Accidentally consuming acid, acid accident, Attock

ATTOCK: Two kids died after by accident consuming cleansing acid in Attock on Sunday, considering it was sherbet, ARY News reported.

The sorrowful incident came about in Punjab’s Attock metropolis as two minor brothers drank cleansing acid mistaking it for sherbet. The siblings have been shifted to the hospital in vital situation, nevertheless, they misplaced their lives whereas receiving medical help.

The deceased kids have been recognized as Saifullah and Samiullah. The our bodies of the boys have been shifted to DHQ Hospital for authorized formalities.

In October, two minors had been served acid in water bottles throughout a party at a restaurant in Lahore. The affected minors included a boy and a 2.5-year-old woman.

The boy had suffered burns on his fingers and arms after washing his fingers, whereas, the minor woman was said to be vital as she drank the acid from one other water bottle containing acid.

Source hyperlink